1. COMPLAINTS HANDLING PROCEDURE
When a dispute arises (after a room is booked by a guest), you can file a complaint directly to us via the hotel’s hotline (0918 33 55 88).
2. POLICIES ON CHANGING ROOMS, CHECK-IN, AND CHECK-OUT DATES
If you wish to change your room or check-out date, please contact our reservation department for assistance.
3. CANCELLATION POLICIES
Cancellation policies may vary depending on hotels, rates, and time. Below is the basic policy on room cancellation, applicable when there is no cancellation policy mentioned in the reservation letter or on the online booking page.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 days prior to the check-in date, the full amount paid for your booking will be refunded.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days from the booking date, the hotel will charge the full room rate.
- In the case of a no-show (the guest has reserved a room but doesn’t show up), the full room rate will be charged.
4. REFUND POLICIES
When you have made a deposit and full payment for the room reserved but must cancel due to unexpected events, we will consider refunding options.
- The refund will depend on the specific policy of each booking and will be communicated by our staff to you via email.
- The refund will be made within 21-30 business days depending on the banks.
- Refund method: the refund will be made to the bank account provided or to the charged card.
- Refund fee: free of charge.
- We reserve the right to change and cancel the policies at any time without prior notice.
- We are not responsible for compensation for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from changing dates, room type, etc., or in case of force majeure (natural disasters, wars, etc.).